Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Ecards!!...oh yesh, finally



Oh how I love launching a lesson that I KNOW people want. This has to be my most requested lesson, and now I can finally reply, "You'sa want Ecards?, We gotcha Ecards right here's..." Anyway. So yes, this lesson is finally out. And the best part is probably the customizable features. You can set up drag n' drop objects in the movie, like a dress-up doll type thing, and then generate the card, and have your friends see whatever craziness you put together. The example project for the lesson only uses 5 objects, but you can expand this to plenty more.

And don't forget, you do need access to a host with MySQL for this lesson. If you don't have that yet, I recommend 1and1's Business Plan or Developer plan. Click here and you should see both listed.

And when you're ready, the lesson awaits... CLICK HERE to check it out